URBAN RENEWAL AUTHORITIES
$750 / YEAR
DCI’s signature URA support services are here to help your staff, board, and other stakeholders from beginning to twenty-five years and beyond. In 2022, DCI continues to expand existing services to include a range of services to assist with education, project quality and best practices, regular communication and information sharing, and a focus on planning for the future of Urban Renewal Authorities (URAs) in Colorado.
- Buy one-get one free options for IN THE GAME Conference Registrations
- Free attendance at all DCI workshops, training sessions, and networking events
- Discounts for DCI hosted events in your community
- Colorado Challenge Program participation
- Guidance and Implementation support for your staff and board
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to all DCI online resources, reports, videos, and case studies
- FREE Annual DCI Downtown Vitality Check
- AmeriCorps VISTA placement support
- Inclusion in Governor's Awards judging + submissions
- Member Directory Access
- Board Member Workshops
- Job and RFP Board Postings and List Your Own
- Participate in DCI Advisory Services
- Free access to DCI Virtual Events
- DCI Blog + Case Study on one event or development in your community
- DCI Referral Services
- CCAP Orientation and Training
Here are even more ways we can help DCI members in Urban Renewal Authorities:
- Board + Staff Training. Stay informed on issues affected Colorado communities with planned meetings, educational workshops, and networking events.
- Peer-to-peer education. Network, share innovative approaches, review current events and project highlights, and collaboratively problem-solve at monthly URA committee meetings.
- Public Relations Assitance. Promote your URA’s image among public and elected officials with customized public relations material.
- Statewide Advocacy. Build awareness of the positive impacts of urban renewal with DCI by synchronize URA project updates on a statewide level and sharing your stories with legislators.