LOCAL GOVERNMENT (UP TO 20k)
For populations under 20,000:
Becoming a member of DCI has proven to be an extremely valuable investment for small communities in Colorado. Every dollar invested in DCI services has been shown to generate $7 in new services, and can help you catalyze new development, develop strong organizational structures, create partnerships, and improve business retention and recruitment.
- Increased Revenue
- Business Retention
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Ongoing Education
- Community Improvement
- Staffing Assistance
Here are even more ways we can help DCI members in small local governments:
- Increased revenue. Drive sales tax revenue by collecting data, analyzing annual trends, and creating strategic plans with DCI’s database and data management tools.
- Business retention. Strengthen business attraction and retention efforts with the information you gain through DCI’s Technical Assistance programs, annual conference, and business development-focused events.
- Peer-to-peer networking. Discuss best practices and similar challenges with peer communities and access a statewide network of professionals in downtowns and commercial districts.
- Ongoing education. Receive ongoing guidance, support, and feedback through DCI’s workshops, classes, and technical advisory programs — some with the option to attend remotely.
- Community improvement. Develop a public space beautification action plan DCI Technical Assistance.
- Staffing assistance. Get year-long onsite support from trained, dedicated individuals through DCI’s AmeriCorps VISTA program.