LOCAL GOVERNMENT (UP TO 20k Pop.)
$350 / YEAR
For populations under 20,000:
Becoming a member of DCI has proven to be an extremely valuable investment for small communities in Colorado. Every dollar invested in DCI support has been shown to generate $7 in new services, and can help you catalyze new development, develop strong organizational structures, create partnerships, and improve business retention and recruitment.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADVANTAGES
- Highest-level discount at all DCI workshops, training sessions, and networking events
- Discounts for DCI hosted events in your community
- Colorado Challenge Program participation
- Guidance and Implementation support for your staff and board
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to all DCI online resources, reports, videos, and case studies
- FREE Annual DCI Downtown Vitality Check
- AmeriCorps VISTA placement support
- Inclusion in Governor's Awards judging + submissions
- Member Directory Access
- Job and RFP Board Postings and List Your Own
- Participate in DCI Advisory Services
- Free access to DCI Virtual Events
- DCI Case Study on one event or development in your community
- DCI Referral Services
- CCAP Orientation and Training
Here are even more ways we can help DCI members in small local governments:
- Increased revenue. Drive sales tax revenue by collecting data, analyzing annual trends, and creating strategic plans with DCI’s database and data management tools.
- Business retention. Strengthen business attraction and retention efforts with the information you gain through DCI’s Technical Assistance programs, annual conference, and business development-focused events.
- Peer-to-peer networking. Discuss best practices and similar challenges with peer communities and access a statewide network of professionals in downtowns and commercial districts.
- Ongoing education. Receive ongoing guidance, support, and feedback through DCI’s workshops, classes, and technical advisory programs — some with the option to attend remotely.
- Community improvement. Develop a public space beautification action plan DCI Technical Assistance.
- Staffing assistance. Get year-long onsite support from trained, dedicated individuals through DCI’s AmeriCorps VISTA program.