LOCAL GOVERNMENTS (20k - 50K Pop.)
$475 / YEAR
For communities with populations between 20,000 and 50,000:
Whether you are seeking facilitation services, educational opportunities, or just want to join a network of professional dedicated to building a more vibrant Colorado, DCI has something to offer your community.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADVANTAGES
- Highest-level discount at all DCI workshops, training sessions, and networking events
- Discounts for DCI hosted events in your community
- Colorado Challenge Program participation
- Guidance and Implementation support for your staff and board
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to all DCI online resources, reports, videos, and case studies
- FREE Annual DCI Downtown Vitality Check
- AmeriCorps VISTA placement support
- Inclusion in Governor's Awards judging + submissions
- Member Directory Access
- Job and RFP Board Postings and List Your Own
- Participate in DCI Advisory Services
- Free access to DCI Virtual Events
- DCI Case Study on one event or development in your community
- DCI Referral Services
- CCAP Orientation and Training
Here are even more ways we can help DCI members in larger local governments:
- Latest news. Stay informed on issues affected Colorado communities with planned meetings, educational workshops, and networking events.
- Showcase success. Present your community’s projects to a statewide audience by hosting an event, writing an article for our newsletter or blog, or nominating a project for a DCI Governor’s Award.
- Funding workshops. District support training and workshops examine the benefits of different types of funding mechanisms and what each can do for you.
- Resource database. Gain access to resources relevant to your community’s needs and opportunities through DCI’s resource library and member directory.
- Staff training. Get discounts to year-round courses and workshops covering a variety of topics, including the quarterly City Builder series.
- Regular meetings. Stay at the cutting edge of best practices and current events with quarterly district committee meetings that review of current events and project highlights from local leaders.