DOWNTOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITIES
$750 / YEAR
DCI’s signature DDA support services are here to help your staff, board, and other stakeholders from beginning to thirty years and beyond. In 2022, DCI continues to expand existing services to assist with education, policies, advocacy, public engagement, project quality and best practices, regular communication and information sharing, and a focus on planning for the future of Downtown Development Authorities (DDAs) in Colorado.
- Buy one-get one free options for IN THE GAME Conference Registrations
- Free attendance at all DCI workshops, training sessions, and networking events
- Discounts for DCI hosted events in your community
- Colorado Challenge Program participation
- Guidance and Implementation support for your staff and board
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Access to all DCI online resources, reports, videos, and case studies
- FREE Annual DCI Downtown Vitality Check
- AmeriCorps VISTA placement support
- Inclusion in Governor's Awards judging + submissions
- Member Directory Access
- Board Member Workshops
- Job and RFP Board Postings and List Your Own
- Participate in DCI Advisory Services- Free access to DCI Virtual Events
- DCI Blog + Case Study on one event or development in your community
- DCI Referral Services
- CCAP Orientation and Training
Here are even more ways we can help DCI members in Downtown Development Authorities:
- Board + Staff Training. Stay informed on issues affected Colorado communities with planned meetings, educational workshops, and networking events.
- Peer-to-peer education. Network, share innovative approaches, review current events and project highlights, and collaboratively problem-solve at monthly URA committee meetings.
- Public Relations Assistance. Promote your DDA’s image among public and elected officials with customized public relations material.
- Statewide Advocacy. Build awareness of the positive impacts of urban renewal with DCI by synchronize DDA project updates on a statewide level and sharing your stories with legislators.