$150 / YEAR
Get access to a network of DCI members from local governments, state agencies and private firms working in planning, architecture, law, economic development, public policy, historic preservation, and more. Network, volunteer, consult, and attend events to get to know the people behind Colorado’s development and growth. This membership is for individuals only, if you would like to consider an organization discount, we have options for you so let's talk!
- Career Opportunities
- Thought Leadership
- Access to Online Reports and Case Studies
- Discounted DCI Event Pricing
- Public Speaking
- Educational Events and Scholarships
- Networking + Mentoring
- Practical Experience: Volunteer on Technical Assistance
- Member-Only Resource Library
- DIDs Program: Conversations with Industry Leaders
Here are even more ways we can help DCI Business members:
- Career opportunities. Learn about job openings, internships, and volunteer opportunities in local governments, state agencies, and private firms in Colorado.
- Thought leadership. Showcase your professional abilities and talents as a consultant to a local government as a part of DCI’s technical assistance team.
- Public speaking. Hone your public speaking and presentation skills by attending DCI emerging leader meetings.
- Education and awareness. Learn from state and national leaders in downtown development and revitalization at DCI’s Annual Conference and statewide educational events, with options to attend remotely.
- Networking. Quickly build your professional network when you attend DCI’s annual IN THE GAME event, emerging leader meetings, happy hours, mixers, and more.