The Colorado Challenge Community Summit will be online due to the COVID-19 situation. Delegates from all over Colorado who are working to turn challenges to opportunities will convene during this virtual summit. We will gather ideas and feedback to ensure DCI continues to have the resources you need!
The Summit will include the 2020 Colorado Challenge Program Community Introduction as well as presentations and roundtables on topics such as:
· Dynamic Data for Strategic Decision-Making
· Rural Workforce Opportunity
· Shaping and Equitable Approach to Solutions Roundtable
- Chuck Marohn, Strong Towns
-Brian Corrigan, Artist/Designer/Creative Placemaker
- Elizabeth Garner, DOLA
- Chris Koehn, Second-61
- Jennifer Newcomer, Shift Research Lab
- Phyllis Resnick, Colorado Futures Center
- Sarabeth Burk, Systems and Innovation Strategist
See Summit Program Here!
Communities with populations under 20,000 who are interested in the event, please contact Stephanie Owens, at email@example.com for possible scholarship opportunities.