BUSINESSES + NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATIONS with staff < 5
$325 / YEAR
Spread your reach, grow your network, share your expertise, and see your network grow! We offer educational programming to support small business. If your business supports community and economic development efforts we can connect you directly to your target market. This DCI membership allows up to 4 members of your staff to participate in the benefits!
- Member discounts for DCI events
- Community leadership
- Colorado Challenge Program Participation
- Online resources including reports and videos
- Access the DCI Downtown Vitality Check reports
- Education and programming access
- Inclusion in annual Governor's Awards
- Job + RFP Postings
- Professional Development
- Participate in DCI Advisory Services
- Member-Only Referrals
Here are even more ways we can help DCI Business members:
- Networking. Reach potential business partners, resources, and clients and get connected to communities and organizations in need of your services through our statewide directory and frequent events.
- Community Leadership. Share your knowledge and promote your work by writing an article for one of our monthly e-blasts or blog, hosting an educational program, or sponsoring an event.
- Consulting. Showcase your expertise with our communities by hosting an educational program or serving on a community assessment team.
- Education. Streamline your business with monthly webinars, professional development workshops, an online resource library, case studies, and other resources