Good Business Colorado - Executive Director
Good Business Colorado is the business voice advocating for a prosperous economy, equitable communities, and a sustainable environment. The organization is 5 years old and currently has over 450 members in 32 counties across Colorado. GBC is a small, fast-paced team. Good Business Colorado advances our shared values by:
- Advocating for state and federal policies that reflect our values
- Providing an alternative point-of-view to traditional business organizations
- Sparking civic engagement and supporting the adoption of good business practices among values-driven businesses
- Practicing and promoting Good Business Colorado’s values of a prosperous economy, equitable communities, and a sustainable environment every day.
- Owning and leading all initiatives for the growth of the organization within the following areas:
- Revenue generation and fundraising
- Staff and contractor management and HR o Strategic planning
- Building and maintain relationships with all board members, staff, business partners, members, resource partners, and volunteers to drive the mission and vision of Good Business Colorado
- Preparing accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of staff to ensure appropriate support for all departments
- Recruit, hire, and retain program members, staff, and volunteers
- Source and vet resources that support staff, and other organization stakeholders
- Supervise the development of operations processes and procedures
- Approve major systems implementations related to cost and member experience
- Ensure that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives
- Complete annual strategic planning to set goals for the organization, then facilitate action plans to reach those goals each year.
- Regularly updating the board on progress towards goals and strategically engaging board members in organizational activities.
Compensation Type: Salary
Compensation Range: 90,000-100,000