Community Relationship Manager (CRM) – South Central ColoradoApplication Deadline: September 15, 2023
Nature of Position
The person in this role is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to—
- Increase CHFA’s visibility and presence in the South Central Colorado region.
- Identify local issues, needs, and opportunities, with the goal of increasing impacts and outcomes.
- Expand CHFA’s network of local partners to assist in advancing affordable housing and economic development goals.
- Strengthen CHFA’s brand awareness in local communities and ensure CHFA is thought of as a respected partner.
The CRM will actively engage and build collaborative relationships with key housing and economic development stakeholders, community members, customers, and local government through outreach, capacity building, and identification of opportunities to increase community investment. This position is CHFA’s lead community engagement contact for a multi-county region. The location of this position will be remote and require extensive travel within the regional service area and statewide. This position is CHFA’s lead community engagement contact for the South Central region, including Alamosa, Chaffee, Costilla, Conejos, Hinsdale, Lake, Mineral, Rio Grande, and Saguache, counties. The incumbent must reside in South Central Colorado and will work remotely from CHFA’s Alamosa office. The position reports to the Manager of Regional Community Relationships.
- Serves as CHFA’s point of contact for South Central Colorado community engagement efforts: assess affordable housing and economic development needs throughout the region and use the information as the basis for the development of goals, values, and strategies to support the accomplishment of CHFA’s mission.
- Through effective and timely communication, provide feedback to CHFA senior management regarding market conditions, opportunities, key partnerships, product recommendations, and resource gaps.
- Marketing CHFA’s affordable housing and economic development programs: attend community events, groundbreaking ceremonies, trade fairs, and other functions to increase CHFA’s presence and visibility in the region.
- Work with the Marketing and Community Relations team in conjunction with Core Business teams to develop and implement an effective marketing plan for the South Central region; utilize the marketing plan to develop and maintain contacts and meet with customers and potential customers to promote CHFA’s programs.
- Collaborate with other regional relationship managers within CHFA and other external agencies, such as DOLA and the Division of Housing.
- Budget input: assist the Manager of Regional Community Relationships in creating regional budgets based on a viable South Central Colorado marketing and operating plan.
Compensation Type: Salary
Compensation Range: $89,000 - $114,000