Downtown Colorado, Inc. (DCI) bases membership rates on membership type as well as population or business size, when applicable. All memberships are organizational memberships (unless otherwise specified), which entitles all members of the organization, agency, business, or local government to benefit from membership. View details on specific DCI member benefits here.
Sign Up or Renew Membership Now!
Cities and Towns, $195-$495
Membership fee is based on city population according to most recent census.
• Population up to 5,000 = $195
• 5,001-20,000 = $275
• 20,001-50,000= $360
• 50,001-100,000 = $450
• 100,001 and above = $495
Business Associate Membership, $195-$495
Includes businesses, corporations, and professionals. Membership fee is based on number of employees.
• 1 employee: $195
• 2-3 employees: $275
• 4-10 employees: $360
• 11+ employees: $495
One simplified low price for the below membership types:
State Agencies, $275
• Includes all state and regional agencies
Nonprofit Organizations, $195
• Includes Business Improvement Districts, Downtown Development Authorities, and all other types of nonprofit organizations
Urban Renewal Authorities, $350
• Includes DDAs and URAs that operate separately from the municipality
Emerging Leaders*, $100
• Students or new professionals with less than 10 years of experience
*Emerging Leader membership is not an organizational membership and benefits only cover the named member.
Sign up or renew your membership now!