2013 Governor's Awards Nomination Instructions
Please read the nomination requirements below before completing the online nomination form.
General Eligibility and Submission Requirements
Applicant or at least one project partner must be a DCI member. The submitting organization must have played a key role in the development, implementation and overall success of the project. Project must have been completed between September 1, 2009 and May 30, 2013.
Nomination Requirements (Please have this information ready before starting the nomination form all requirements will be submitted via the online form):
• Must be received by 5 PM on Friday, June 28, 2013.
• Must include payment: $75 if submitted before May 31 or $100 by June 29. (You will be prompted for payment upon completion of the nomination form.)
• All content will be considered property of DCI and will not be returned and may be used in marketing material
• Will be disqualified if late or incomplete
• Can only be nominated for one category and may be reassigned at the judges discretion
• Narrative will be no more than 3 pages, double-spaced in 12-point type; will have the name of the project, category and city at the top of each page. This can be uploaded as a word or pdf document.
• Must submit 5–10 300 dpi or higher JPEG photographs that highlight the project, surroundings, and/or impacts of the project. Because images may be reproduced in future publications of DCI, please do not send copyrighted images without permission.
• Provide 2 2-3 sentence testimonials
• NEW THIS YEAR! Submit your strongest high resolution photo and 150 word description for our Facebook Members Choice voting contest. Members will "Like" their favorite photo on the DCI Facebook page and this will count for 20% of your total score.
Complete the 2013 Governor's Awards online nomination form below!
Be sure to copy and paste your answers in a word document as you go through the online form in case there is a problem uploading your nomination form.
Please note that underlined questions have additional instructions for clarification.